One of the biggest motivators for people in the 21st century is money. Money drives the world and truthfully, each and every person living on this planet relies on it and uses it in some way on a daily basis. More than 60% of Americans use the internet daily; so how can we mix and match money with the internet and increase the balance on your bank statement? Here are five ways to make money online:
1. Sell some stuff – you know what they say, ‘one mans trash is another mans treasure,’ so go into your garage or storage unit and get rid of some crap. You probably haven’t used it or even thought about it in years. Hop on Craigslist, eBay or even Amazon if you have a good stock of supply. If you get really strapped for cash, start selling things inside your house; furniture is a quick way to make a buck or two.
2. Sign up for market research – there are many websites out there that will pay you for your services, time and knowledge. Market research companies get paid big bucks by mid to large size companies to see what their consumers really think and ultimately want. You can also make money by finding a local place to donate blood, plasma, semen, eggs (which can make you about 5k a pop but I have heard it is a bit painful). Lets put it this way, I was once paid $150 to speak about dog food for an hour to a market research company. Search, sign up, inquire, meet up, get paid. Easy.
3. Write articles / blogs – you can find a plethora of websites online that are looking for writers. This one may require a bit of fine tuning if you are not a skilled writer by trade but everyone is good at something. If you a mechanic struggling to find a job, start producing some articles on how to install an alternator on a certain vehicle. Companies know Google likes fresh content, so they will always need it. Use sites like: textbroker.com, writeraccess.com and even fiverr.com to make some extra cash on the side by writing articles and blogs.
4. Build Links – many people may not even know what this means. In a nutshell; every website has inbound links, the more you have, the higher Google ranks your website. Internet marketing firms are always looking for people who can build links for their clients (in one way or another). It probably wont pay the best but at least it is work. Contact some local link building or internet marketing firms and inquire about building links for them.
5. Take surveys – This one is a no-brainer. Find survey sites, sign up and get paid for your time. Make sure you find ‘cash paid’ surveys which don’t give you ‘on site credit’ but will actually send payment to you through PayPal or another online payment service provider.
Hopefully one or more of these tactics will help you fatten your wallet and better your financial situation.